Randolph Concorde Sunglasses
- RANDOLPH USA: Authentic sunglasses worn by pilots. We’re also honored to be worn by icons, legends, and stars across the globe.
- BRAND HISTORY: Randolph is family-owned and operated, handcrafting the finest eyewear with top-grade materials and relentless attention to detail and quality since 1973.
- WHATS INCLUDED: leather case and cleaning cloth pouch.
- FIT: Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion and sun protection. 57mm fits best on a small to medium sized head.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Handcrafted in our USA factory, 6 weeks, 200 steps. Lifetime warranty on all frames. Built to the same military standards as our classic Aviators.
- Lens width: 57 millimeters
- TECHNOLOGY: SkyTec-P™ Glass, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, Infrared Light Management, drop-ball tested, 100% UVA and UVB lens
- FEATURES: 23k White Gold Luxury Finish Frame & SkyTec-P™ AGX Green Polarized Glass Lens frame
Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the same rigid military spec standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during World War II these glasses are loved for their fashion as well as sun protection.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *