Movado Men's Bold TR90 Watch with a Sunray Dot and Leather Strap, Black/Gold (Model 3600305)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal—and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 42 mm TR90 composite material and stainless steel case, black dial with yellow gold-toned sunray dot and hands, and a cognac Colorado leather strap. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
- DURABLE, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD TR90 men’s watch offers ruggedly sophisticated elegance with a modern design, color-rich look and scratch-resistant surface.
The Movado BOLD TR90 men’s watch offers ruggedly sophisticated elegance with a modern design, color-rich look and scratch-resistant surface. It features a 42 mm black TR90 composite material and stainless steel case and a black dial with yellow gold-toned sunray dot and matching hands. The cognac Colorado bull hide leather strap has black tack-stitch detail and a secure black ion-plated stainless steel buckle. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM.Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *